For best results Kambo preparation should begin 3 days before, although not absolutely necessary it is recommended to enhance the experience.
3 days prior
Avoid excessive fasting and colonics
Eat at wholesome as possible, preferably a raw vegetarian diet. Avoiding meats, dairy, canned goods, fried, processed or heavy foods
Avoid recreational drugs, alcohol
Avoid supplements and herbal medicines, to give your gut a rest and avoid potential interactions
Sexual fasting to preserve your life force energy and keep it as clear as possible
Reduce the amount of toxic exposure physically, mentally, energetically (people, places, things, media, music, food, etc…)
Day of Cermemony
Complete Fasting of ALL food 10-12 hours before ceremony drinking only water to hydrate.
NO caffeine or Nicotine or anything that stimulates your heart rate
Alkaline water with electrolytes is best on this day. Right before ceremony you will drink 1-2L of regular water.
What to Bring
- Wear comfortable clothing, with easy access to treatment areas (i.e. sleeveless tops)
- Extra clothes, just in case of accidents
- Bring a large water bottle with room temperature regular water
- Hair tie for your hair, if it’s long enough
- Inhaler if you use one and Insulin, testing strips, and glucose if you are diabetic
- Blanket or sweater if you get cold afterward
- Snacks to eat afterwards if you are hungry
are you prepared
Are you prepared for your ceremony or want to discuss more about Kambo, contact me for more information.